Stainless Steel DIY Rope Balustrade Kit 3.2mm Swage 2 x Lag Screw Term - 10 pack
If you're planning to upgrade your residential or commercial property with a wire balustrade, these rugged, durable terminal lag screws by Randy & Travis Machinery work equally well with both vertical and horizontal runs of balustrade or landscaping wire. This 20-piece set works with 3.2-millimetre wire up to 10 metres in length.
To install, simply fasten one end of the run with one of the right-hand thread terminal lag screws, and then fasten the other end with one of the six-millimetre left-hand thread screws to the other wall or post. Swage them hydraulically with a mechanical press, or alternatively, with a hand swager. Just measure the length between the two inside posts. Then, cut the wire 47 millimetres shorter than that length.
Features and specifications:
- Material: Stainless steel
- Colour: Silver
- Quantity: 20 (10 right-hand thread and 10 left-hand thread screws)
- Dimensions: 40 x 6mm (L x D)
- Wire diameter: 32mm
- Swaging: Hydraulic (recommended) or hand
- Suitable for wire lengths up to 10 metres
- AISI 316 marine-grade material
- Tough and durable
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal applications
- Perfect for commercial and residential projects
We accept payment via:
FactoryFast.co.nz endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.