Cat House Weatherproof 2-Story Indoor Outdoor Wooden Shelter Bitumen Roof
Rustic and airy, this cat condo will look great in your home or backyard. Its multi-tier design — complete with stair steps — gives your cats room to play, hunt, and hide — everything your cat loves to do. Its latticed balcony adds visual appeal, making it look just like a miniature house. With a lounging patio for Kitty to relax and watch the world pass by and an enclosed area to hide and sleep, your cat will have the best of both worlds.
Small dogs, too, will love this pint-sized hideaway. Crafted from FSC-certified fir timber finished in a clear, water-resistant stain, it will hold up under even the worst weather. Sturdy and durable, it will last for years to come. It even rests on a raised platform, allowing air to pass underneath it, protecting the floor from moisture and your cat from insects and other pests. Give your cats or local feral cats a place of their own. Order your cat condo now!
Features and specifications:
- Material: FSC-certified fir timber
- Colour: Natural wood
- Dimensions (overall): 76.835 x 50.165 x 73.025cm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions (inside room): 49 x 38 x 30cm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions (door): 14 x 19cm (W x H)
- Dimensions (roof): 75 x 51cm (L x W)
- Dimensions (staircase): 16.5 x 38m (W x H)
- Distance between steps: 13cm, 12cm, 8cm
- Railing height: 12cm
- Raised platform height: 5cm
- Weight: 12.7kg
- Multi-tier construction
- Encourages cats to play, hide, and hunt
- Weather-resistant design
- Sturdy and durable
- Raised platform protects the floor from moisture
- Lattice railings add visual appeal
- Also ideal for small dogs
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
We accept payment via:
FactoryFast.co.nz endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.