4PC Boat 20 Degree Angle Fishing Pole Rod Holder Mount
For this coming fishing season, get set up for success with this set of four professional-grade rod holders from Randy & Travis Machinery. Set your hooks in an instant, thanks to its intelligent design, allowing you to hold your rod tip horizontally and fish straight down. With its V-shaped front, you can set your hook from the right or left. An extended cradle has just the perfect contour to give you ample hand clearance to grab your catch.
Plan for the big ones with these tough rod holders—it's designed to handle line weights more than 25lbs (11.3kg). With its sturdy, long-wearing metric M10 x 1.5 thread diameter plated steel stems, you'll enjoy this set of durable screw-on rod holders for years to come.
Bring your heftiest rods to the water this year. With its 1-3/4" width, it can accommodate large rod handles, allowing you to aim for that prize catch that has eluded you in the past. Whether it's a gift for the fishing enthusiast in your life or to indulge your passion, these rod holders put you in the big league. Order yours today!
Features and specifications:
- Quantity: 4
- Material: Plated steel for durability
- Width: 1-3/4" to accommodate large rods
- Line weight: Over 25 lbs (11.3kg)
- Thread diameter: M10 x 1.5
- Extended cradle provides greater hand clearance to help you grab fish more easily
- Will hold the rod tip in a horizontal position to make straight-down fishing easier
- Removable for off-season storage
- Fully adjustable from side to side
- V-style front allows left or right hook sets
We accept payment via:
FactoryFast.co.nz endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.