3x4m Full Set Balloon Arch Column Kit Floor Base Stand For Wedding & Party
Love the look of a balloon arch for your next party but don't have the equipment to pull it off? Now you do. With this full balloon arch set from Randy & Travis Machinery, you can create custom balloon arches for every occasion. Perfect for weddings, birthday parties, or baby showers, this balloon arch and column kit makes it easy to make a memorable masterpiece. Your imagination is your only limit.
Whether you want to create a colourful rainbow for a child's unicorn birthday, a club colour-themed arch for sports watch parties, or a spectacular arch to frame the bride and groom in the bride's chosen colours, this kit is your key for fabulous party décor. You can even use only the columns to create twin columns wrapped in a blanket of balloons. A breathtaking three by four metres, when fully assembled, this arch will become the focal point of any event. Fill the bases with sand or water to stabilise your arch. With the easy-to-follow instructions listed below, they're a snap to assemble.
Features and specifications:
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: White
- Maximum arch dimensions: 3 x 4 m (W x L)
- Works as both arch and twin balloon columns
- Perfect for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, and more
- Paintable and stainable to match your décor
- 2 balloon bases
- 2 connector tubes
- 10 connecting rods
- 50 buckles
- 2 bases
- Balloons not included
- 1. Inflate the balloons and tie the ends.
- 2. Insert each balloon's knot into a buckle. Each buckle can hold 4 balloons.
- 3. Repeat step 2 for all the balloons.
- 4. Connect the rods and then attach the buckled balloons to the poles.
- 5. Insert the ends of the arch into the bases.
We accept payment via:
FactoryFast.co.nz endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.